Councillor Complaints

Councillor Complaints

If you wish to complain that a district or parish councillor has breached their council’s Code of Conduct, your complaint must be in writing. You can download a complaint form on the Code of Conduct page on the UDC website.

Your complaint must be addressed to:

The Monitoring Officer
Uttlesford District Council
Council Offices
London Road
Saffron Walden
CB11 4ER

Click here to visit the UDC website.

Alternatively you can email your complaint to the Monitoring Officer at