Have you started a business in the last two years? If so, you can take advantage of the support offered as part of the district council’s Start-up September campaign.
Uttlesford District Council have partnered with The Consortium to offer group and one-to-one business coaching, facilitated by an award-winning business coach. Business coaching is a proven way of helping you build the foundations for business success.
You might need help overcoming a specific hurdle or want to brainstorm a concept, business coaching gives you a safe forum to discuss strategy and tactics.
Apply before 30 September. Sessions will start in October (dates/times to be decided once all spaces have been allocated).
This September UDC are hosting a series of webinars. These FREE sessions are aimed at start-ups and early-stage businesses but are open to any Uttlesford-based business that wants to attend.
- Social Media Marketing for Small Businesses with Let’s do Business – Tuesday 5 September, 10am to 1pm
- How to Boost your Presence and Sales at Local Markets with Peddle – Tuesday 19 September, 12pm to 1pm
- Sustainable Start-Up with the Sustainable Life Coach – Wednesday 20 September, 12pm to 1pm
- Business Bank: Start-up Finance with the British Business Bank – Thursday 21 September,12pm to 1pm
- Instagram Strategy for Beginners with the Badass Business Babes – Tuesday 26 September, 12pm to 1pm
- Starting your Business: Working from Home with Epic Limited – Wednesday 27 September, 12pm to 1pm
You can sign up for the webinars at uttlesford business startups