Forest Hall school has been thanked for their role in hosting members of Rungis Youth Council visiting Stansted next week.
In their latest newsletter The Stansted Twinning Association has applauded Forest Hall School, and in particular new head Dustin Schuyler, for kindly agreeing to host 10 teens over on a five-day trip.
The Rungis Youth Council members will arrive on October 31. Their stay will see them take in London and a trip to the House of Commons, where they will be joined by members of our own Youth Council.
Forest Hall School has opened their doors so they can experience life in a British school. The group will return on November 4 to Rungis, the French town located just outside Paris that Stansted is twinned with.
Quiz Nights & Twinning Trips
The twinning association’s October edition is the ninth newsletter the group has now published.
The newsletter’s pages bring news of other twinning events and activities:
- The Open Clubs Day in Rungis, held on September 9, and attended by Cllr Peter Jones
- Plans for a trip to Rungis for September 7 in 2024
- The Essex & Suffolk Twinning Association Congress held in Chelmsford in October
- This month’s Stansted Wellbeing Event
- A joint day of Remembrance on November 12
- The Twinning Associations Christmas Quiz Night on December 9
If you would like to become involved in the activities and planning of the association’s events, email firstname.lastname@example.org